Did you enjoy reading House of Living Stones? Were you ready to pack your bags and move to Bradbury after turning the last page of The Choir Immortal? Are you chomping at the bit to get an early peek at The Harvest Raise? Then, I want you on my launch team!
What’s a launch team?
It’s a posse of pleasant people who hang out with me online and help spread the word about the upcoming June 13th release of The Harvest Raise.
What does a launch team member do?
He or she reads an electronic advance review copy of The Harvest Raise, hangs out with me in a closed Facebook group, and spends the next couple of months getting family, friends, church members, hairdressers, librarians, book club besties, and people standing in line at Aldi excited about the conclusion of the Anthems of Zion series.
What does a launch team member get?
I’m so glad you asked. On top of receiving the electronic advance review copy of The Harvest Raise and admittance to the closed Facebook group, a launch team member also gets a limited edition rooster T-shirt, a map of Bradbury, a signed copy of The Harvest Raise, and…wait for it…a fowl towel.
Alright, here’s what I’m looking for:
- Individuals who like roosters and tractors and parsonages and pies. (Baking experience is not mandatory, but it is most welcome.)
- Men and women who look good in the colors yellow, green, and/or gray.
- Bookworms who have already read and reviewed House of Living Stones and The Choir Immortal. (Reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, public blogs, and cph.org all count.)
- Active members of book clubs.
- Social people who have an engaging presence on Facebook as well as maintain a Goodreads, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Snapchat account. The more social media networks the merrier, and if you also write for a blog–you just might #WearTheRooster.
If this criteria applies to you, then please apply your criteria here.
And finally, my dear Bradburians: I wish everyone could serve on this launch team, but there are a limited number of spots available for this particular task. If you do not get chosen by the team, I’m looking forward to hanging out with you on the pages of The Harvest Raise come June 13th.
Thank you for your help!